Who are we?
Who are we?
Sturgeon Valley Baptist Church (SVBC) is a fellowship of warm, friendly people who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and who are committed to the Bible as God's infallible Word, to Jesus Christ as our Divine Lord and Saviour, to the Church as the body of Christ, to the priesthood of all believers, to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and His fullness for Christian life and service, and to spiritual maturity as the goal of our church fellowship.
We hope that as we introduce ourselves you will feel the warmth of our desire for friendship with you, the joy of knowing and serving Christ together.
- Worship Services where we can focus together on who God is and what He wants us to be and do.
- Teaching based on the authoritative Word of God and its application to our lives today.
- Modeling of a Christian lifestyle by the church leaders.
- Ministry being done by all the members using their spiritual gifts to serve one another.
- Fellowship that creates a friendly atmosphere in our services, opening of our homes for hospitality and meeting in small groups where loving care and support can be shown.
- Accountability to one another and to God, and continual evaluation of our program in the light of our mission statement.
To review our "Focus Statement – What We Hope to Become" and our "Our Mission Statement - Why We Exist" review the "We Believe" which contains more information on Sturgeon Valley Baptist Church.
September to May
- Sunday School - 9:30 am for ages 3 to 103! (No Sunday School on Long Weekends)
- Sunday Worship - 10:45 am
- Children - (Age 3 to Grade 3) enjoy an engaging children's worship experience where faith is nurtured with great storytelling and lots of fun.
- Nursery - Our nursery has care providers for your children. We hope you and your baby (birth to age 2), will enjoy this pleasant and clean room. Nursing mothers are welcome.
- Interpreting for the Deaf (ASL) - Sunday Worship & Monday evening Bible Studies
- Wheelchair Accessible
Located at 51 Woodlands Rd., St. Albert, AB (Corner of Woodlands Road & Westwood Drive)
For more information feel free to email [email protected] or call us at 780.458.3777.
Hours: Monday – 9:00 am to noon & Tuesday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm MT, excluding holidays. After hours, there is a recording that will give you up-to-date information and where you can leave a message.