What have we established so far?
- The importance of abiding/remaining in Christ:
- This is what the whole series is all about: establishing/sharing practices that will enable us to abide in Christ and bear much fruits
- Jesus said in Jn 15:”Remain in me, I will remain in you and you will bear much fruits
- What does that mean to abide in Christ? In Jn 15, Jesus use the metaphor of a vine to explain the relationship
- Abiding in Christ means being connected to Jesus, to stay, to remain, to live in accordance to Jesus way of life, living in the Holy Spirit
- When we come to Jesus, we are connected to the vine by virtue of our conversion
- But it is also our responsibility to stay connected to Jesus