You are Invited!
- Thursday, November 23, 2017
- By Tom Anderst
Dear SVBC Family:
On Tuesday, November 28 at 7 PM, we will be having a congregational meeting in the church sanctuary. This past year included some tough decisions and exciting developments. Your Elders, Deacons and Staff have been working together to do our part in looking after God’s flock at SVBC.
We would like to share with you our joys and struggles. We’d like to have your support and perspective. At this meeting you will have opportunity to:
• Meet our new bookkeeper – Toby R
• Hear about the changing demands in our deaf ministry
• Affirm Ted L to serve another four year term as an Elder
• Hear about the growth in our Missions and Local Outreach Ministries
• Examine, discuss and vote on the 2018 Budget
• Consider and vote on an upcoming sabbatical for Pastor Serge
BUT at the last meeting we didn’t have enough members present to actually make decisions. We can’t make decisions in a number of areas without your presence on Tuesday night.
Would you please make some room to gather with your SVBC family Tuesday evening to hear, rejoice, discuss and ponder the goings on in this community of Christians at SVBC?