Living the Christian Life is both joyful and challenging especially in today’s world. All of us need encouragement to keep going and growing in Christ. This requires more than coming together once a week on Sunday morning. We invite you to participate in one of our small group fellowships for encouragement, growth in your faith and discovery of truths from God’s Word. The groups listed below have room for you to join.
If you are not currently part of a Small Group, check out which groups are for you. For more info please contact the church office at 780.458.3777 or email us at: email@example.com
Small Groups currently available: (Updated March 2022)
- Monday Evenings ~ Support Group: All who are tired, broken or hurting are invited to come find recovery in Jesus Christ. For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us in person Monday nights at 7:00 pm in room 204 at the church
- Monday Evenings ~ Young Adult (20 somethings) in person study @ 7:30 pm. Contact Kaelyn at email@example.com for location.
- Tuesday Evenings ~ in person video series on Psalm 119
- Tuesday Evenings ~ 7 pm in person Young Adult Men's Study through the Bible. All young men are welcome. Contact Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org for location.
- Wednesday Evenings with PT ~ Short recap on Sunday's service & Prayer via Zoom
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Youth Meet[UP] 6:45 pm at church (contact email@example.com) for info
- Thursday Evenings ~ in person Deaf Ministry Study (every other week); start date to be determined. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Thursday Evenings ~ in person Mental Health & Wellness Worshop; begins March 10th @ 7pm in Room 218. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Friday Mornings ~ Men's Morning study via Zoom (6:30 am - 8:00 am)
- Saturday Mornings ~ Men's study on The Story of Scripture via Zoom. Click here for more details.
- Saturday Mornings ~ every second Saturday; in person women's study; 10 am in Room 202. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Sunday Evenings ~ in person Young Adult Connect Nights. Click here for exact dates & more details.
Ladies only Groups click one of the following links:
Click the links below for other SVBC Small Groups:
For more information on any of these groups, complete the contact form below, call the Church at 780.458.3777 or email email@example.com.