Living the Christian Life is both joyful and challenging especially in today’s world. All of us need encouragement to keep going and growing in Christ. This requires more than coming together once a week on Sunday morning. We invite you to participate in one of our small group fellowships for encouragement, growth in your faith and discovery of truths from God’s Word. The groups listed below have room for you to join.
If you are not currently part of a Small Group, check out which groups are for you. For more info please contact the church office at 780.458.3777 or email us at: [email protected]
Small Groups currently available: (Updated April 12, 2021)
- Monday Evenings ~ in person video study: That the World May Know
- Monday Evenings ~ Young Men Support & Prayer; in person & via Zoom
- Tuesday Evenings ~ in person short video devo with fellowship & prayer (begins April 13th)
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Short Devotional & Prayer via Zoom
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Youth Study via zoom (contact [email protected]) for info
- Thursday Evenings ~ Study through Ephesians via Zoom (begins April 15th)
- Thursday Evenings ~ Sermon Series following-up (Hebrews) via Zoom (every other week)
- Thursday Evenings ~ in person Deaf Ministry Study (every other week)
- Friday Evenings ~ Men's Study through the New Testament via Zoom
- Saturday Mornings ~ in person women's study on the Book of Acts
Due to current restrictions, numbers are limited. Please contact the office to find out if these studies have room.
Ladies only Groups click one of the following links:
Click the links below for other SVBC Small Groups:
For more information on any of these groups, complete the contact form below, call the Church at 780.458.3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.