Living the Christian Life is both joyful and challenging especially in today’s world. All of us need encouragement to keep going and growing in Christ. This requires more than coming together once a week on Sunday morning. We invite you to participate in one of our small group fellowships for encouragement, growth in your faith and discovery of truths from God’s Word. The groups listed below have room for you to join.
If you are not currently part of a Small Group, check out which groups are for you. For more info please contact the church office at 780.458.3777 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Groups currently available: (Updated Sept. 2022)
- Monday Evenings ~ Support Group: All who are tired, broken or hurting are invited to come find recovery in Jesus Christ. For more info, email email@example.com. Join us in person Monday nights at 7:00 pm in room 204 at the church
- Monday Evenings ~ Young Adult (20 somethings) in person study @ 7:30 pm. Contact Kaelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for location.
- Tuesday Evenings ~ in person video series
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Youth Meet[UP] 6:45 pm at church (contact email@example.com) for info
- Thursday Evenings ~ in person Deaf Ministry Study (every other week); start date to be determined. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Friday Mornings ~ Men's Morning study via Zoom (6:30 am - 8:00 am)
- Saturday Mornings ~ every second Saturday; in person women's study; 10 am in Room 202. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Sunday Evenings ~ in person Young Adult Connect Nights. Click here for exact dates & more details.
Ladies only Groups click one of the following links:
Click the links below for other SVBC Small Groups:
For more information on any of these groups, complete the contact form below, call the Church at 780.458.3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.