Living the Christian Life is both joyful and challenging especially in today’s world. All of us need encouragement to keep going and growing in Christ. This requires more than coming together once a week on Sunday morning. We invite you to participate in one of our small group fellowships for encouragement, growth in your faith and discovery of truths from God’s Word. The groups listed below have room for you to join.
If you are not currently part of a Small Group, check out which groups are for you. For more info please contact the church office at 780.458.3777 or email us at: [email protected]
Small Groups currently available:
- Monday Evenings ~ in person study: Warrior Women - Deborah
- Monday Evenings ~ ASL online Bible Study via Zoom
- Monday Evenings ~ Young Men Support & Prayer; in person & via Zoom
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Short Devotional & Prayer via Zoom
- Thursday Evenings ~ Study through Romans via Zoom
- Thursday Evenings ~ Young Families Fellowship & Prayer via Zoom
- Friday Evenings ~ Men's Study through the New Testament via Zoom
- Friday Evenings ~ in person video series: That the World may Know
- Saturday Mornings ~ in person for Mom's with young kids - Book of Acts
Due to current restrictions, numbers are limited. Please contact the office to find out if these studies have room.
Ladies only Groups click one of the following links:
Click the links below for other SVBC Small Groups:
For more information on any of these groups, complete the contact form below, call the Church at 780.458.3777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.