Living the Christian Life is both joyful and challenging especially in today’s world. All of us need encouragement to keep going and growing in Christ. This requires more than coming together once a week on Sunday morning. We invite you to participate in one of our small group fellowships for encouragement, growth in your faith and discovery of truths from God’s Word. The groups listed below have room for you to join.
If you are not currently part of a Small Group, check out which groups are for you. For more info please contact the church office at 780.458.3777 or email us at: [email protected]
Small Groups currently available: (Updated September 2021)
- Monday Evenings ~ Support Group: All who are tired, broken or hurting are invited to come find recovery in Jesus Christ. For more info, email [email protected]. Join us in person Monday nights at 7:00 pm in room 204 at the church
- Tuesday Evenings ~ in person video series on Creation; beginning September 21st.
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Short Devotional & Prayer via Zoom
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Discovery Class with Pastor Tom via Zoom
- Wednesday Evenings ~ Youth Meet[UP] 6:45 pm at church (contact [email protected]) for info
- Thursday Evenings ~ in person Deaf Ministry Study (every other week); will resume Fall 2021 - date TBA
- Friday Mornings ~ Men's Morning study via zoom (6:30 am - 8:00 am)
- Saturday Mornings ~ Men's study on The Story of Scripture via Zoom. Click here for more details.
- Saturday Mornings ~ in person women's study; begins September 18th @ 10 am in Room 202
Ladies only Groups click one of the following links:
Click the links below for other SVBC Small Groups:
For more information on any of these groups, complete the contact form below, call the Church at 780.458.3777 or email email@example.com.