NOW HIRING ~ BOOKKEEPER
SVBC is a contemporary Baptist Church which is seeking to hire a Part-time Bookkeeper/Third Party Bookkeeper.
Qualities sought include:
- A commitment to Christ and a heart to serve in Ministry
- A positive disposition and attention to detail
- A team player who works well with people
- Member of IPBC www.ipbc.ca, Canadian Bookkeepers Association, www.c-b-a.ca or BNI
- 2-3 Years of Experience in non-profit Bookkeeping or Course equivalents. E.g. NAIT bookkeeping diploma or IPBC certification
- Be proficient in QuickBooks, understand class tracking, and reporting
- Be able to do the work in 2-3 hours per week as assessed by our external auditor
This opportunity will appeal to a highly motivated, professional-oriented individual seeking a part-time ministry opportunity. This position is based on approximately 2-4 hours per week at a flat fee for monthly services and hourly rate for extra services if required.
Please submit your resume to the church office at
51 Woodlands Road
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Y5
Sturgeon Valley Baptist Church
Email: [email protected] or Fax: 780.459.0344
Application deadline: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 Date Posted: Thursday, July 20, 2017
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.