In-Person Sunday Worship Service
When: Sundays @ 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM (Registration closes at 9:30 am Sundays, re-opens for following week on Tuesdays)
Where: SVBC Sanctuary
Doors open: 10:30 am *NEW OPENING TIME
NOTE: If you only have one phone number, please enter it twice. Eventbrite does not give us the option to change Home Phone or Cell Phone to Phone number only. Thank-you for your understanding.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - please be sure to read the instructions below to register. These instuctions are also provided on the registration link.
About this Event:
- Register: Please register your family/cohort and the number of people in your group on the link provided.
- Please provide the individual names and contact information of each attendee in your family or cohort group.
- If your plans change, please cancel your tickets so someone else can take your place. Thank you
- Masks: Effective August 8, 2020 masks are mandatory in all Public Spaces in the city of St. Albert. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Seating: The Sanctuary & Balcony will have designated spaces available for seating.
- Sign In: Upon arrival, please ensure you check in with the designated sign in person so we can note your attendance.
- Children: Families are encouraged to come with their children but must keep their kids with them for the duration of the service. Children’s Ministry will have follow-along individual children’s packets contained in a Ziploc bag for your kids.
- Nursing Mothers: The Nursery (across from the Main Floor washrooms) will be open for Nursing Mothers only.
- Washrooms: Main floor washrooms will be available in the church building. Please sanitize hands upon building entry, wash hands thoroughly & sanitize again when exiting.
- Lord’s Supper (when applicable): We have obtained individually wrapped communion cups with wafers. Church leaders wearing gloves and masks will bring trays of the wafer/cups to each cohort for self service.
- Live-Stream: we will continue to live-stream our service so you can still join online if you are unable to attend.
Reminder: Please remember to maintain Physical Distancing at all times, unfortunately we are unable to congregate in the Foyer at this time.