In-Person Sunday Worship Service
When: Sundays at
- 9:30 am: Doors open at 9:10 am
- 11:00 am: Doors open at 10:40 am ~ with ASL Interpreter
Where: SVBC Sanctuary
- Registration is required for In-Person Worship. If you are unable to register online please phone the church office at 780.458.3777 (Tuesday thru Friday 9am - 4:30 pm)
- If you only have one phone number, please enter it twice. Eventbrite does not give us the option to change Home Phone or Cell Phone to Phone number only. Thank-you for your understanding.
Please be sure to read the instructions below to register. These instuctions are also provided on the registration link. For further instructions, download the PDF entitled "In-Person Registration Instructions" below.
CLICK HERE to register for the 9:30 am service
CLICK HERE to register for the 11 am service
About this Event:
- Register: Please register your family/cohort and the number of people in your group on the link provided.
- Please provide the individual names and contact information of each attendee in your family or cohort group, this includes all children.
- If your plans change, please cancel your tickets so someone else can take your place. Thank you
- Masks: Effective August 8, 2020 masks are mandatory in all Public Spaces in the city of St. Albert. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Screening: Before attending each Sunday, please complete a self assessment by clicking this link: COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Seating: The Sanctuary & Balcony will have designated spaces available for seating.
- Sign In: Upon arrival, please ensure you check in with the designated sign in person so we can note your attendance.
- Children: Families are encouraged to come with their children but must keep their kids with them for the duration of the service. Children’s Ministry will have follow-along individual children’s packets contained in a Ziploc bag for your kids of which you may keep. Kids ages 3 to Grade 6 will be dismissed during the service.
- Nursing Mothers: The Nursery (across from the Main Floor washrooms) will be open for Nursing Mothers only.
- Nursery: Parent supervised Nursery will be open effective November 15th for ages 0 - 2 years.
- Washrooms: Main floor washrooms will be available in the church building. Please sanitize hands upon building entry, wash hands thoroughly & sanitize again when exiting.
- Lord’s Supper (when applicable): We have obtained individually wrapped communion cups with wafers. Church leaders wearing gloves and masks will bring trays of the wafer/cups to each cohort for self service.
- Live-Stream: we will continue to live-stream our service so you can still join online if you are unable to attend.
Reminder: Please remember to maintain Physical Distancing at all times, unfortunately we are unable to congregate in the Foyer at this time.