Steps to editing the PDF Bulletin:
- Download Adobe Acrobat DC if you do not already have it (free): CLICK HERE
- Click on the yellow 'Download Acrobat Reader' in the centre square (this is the Free version)
- Follow the instructions for installation.
Once you have installed Acrobat Reader you are ready to edit the Bulletin. Here's how:
- Click on the Bulletin download at the bottom of this page. You may see an 'Open in Acrobat Reader' icon pop up on the right of your screen. If so, click on it & then jump to step 4. If not, continue to step 2.
- Save the bulletin onto your computer
- Open the bulletin in Adobe Acrobat DC
- Click the "Fill & Sign" Tab (Purple Pen logo on the right of your screen)
- Choose the 'You/Fill and Sign' Option
- Scroll to Pastor Tom's notes
- Click on the blanks in the bulletin to fill them in
- Click 'close'
- Save the document once you are completed filling in blanks