Be Hope Project
As a church we want to bring hope to those around us this Christmas! In doing so we are encouraging those in our Church Family to think of a small way you and your family could bless someone else this Christmas season. We then ask that you take a picture/video of you doing this and send it to Miss Holly at [email protected] Each Sunday leading up to Christmas we want to share a few of these hope spreading deeds as a way of encouraging one another with the hope being spread as well as spurring one another on to continue jumping on board with this project .
- Bake some cookies and leave them on some neighbors doorsteps
- Make a snowman in someone’s yard
- Decorate some Christmas cards and mail them to some elderly or shut-ins
- Paying for the person behind you in a drive thru
- Use some dyed water to spray kind messages in the snow on your front lawn!
- Make a list of silly jokes and tape it to your neighborhood mailbox
- Decorate your front house windows with some window markers/window paint, maybe write out Bible verses on them
- Donate some canned food to the Food Bank
- Donate some old clothes and toys to the Hope Mission or The Mustard Seed
- Sew/knit some mittens, scarves, slippers, etc. and donate them to a Woman’s Shelter
For more info contact Miss Holly at [email protected] or phone 780.458.3777