In-Person Sunday Worship Service
When: Sundays at
- 9:30 am: Doors open at 9:10 am ***NOTE TIME CHANGE EFFECTIVE SEPT 27TH**
- 11:00 am ~ with ASL Interpreter: Doors open at 10:40 am
Sunday, October 11th - Communion Sunday
Where: SVBC Sanctuary
NOTE: If you only have one phone number, please enter it twice. Eventbrite does not give us the option to change Home Phone or Cell Phone to Phone number only. Thank-you for your understanding.
Please be sure to read the instructions below to register. These instuctions are also provided on the registration link.
Click here to register for the 9:30 am service **NOTE TIME CHANGE EFFECTIVE SEPT 27TH
Click here to register for the 11 am service
About this Event:
- Register: Please register your family/cohort and the number of people in your group on the link provided.
- Please provide the individual names and contact information of each attendee in your family or cohort group, this includes all children.
- If your plans change, please cancel your tickets so someone else can take your place. Thank you
- Masks: Effective August 8, 2020 masks are mandatory in all Public Spaces in the city of St. Albert. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Seating: The Sanctuary & Balcony will have designated spaces available for seating.
- Sign In: Upon arrival, please ensure you check in with the designated sign in person so we can note your attendance.
- Children: Families are encouraged to come with their children but must keep their kids with them for the duration of the service. Children’s Ministry will have follow-along individual children’s packets contained in a Ziploc bag for your kids of which you may keep. Kids ages 3 to Grade 6 will be dismissed during the service.
- Nursing Mothers: The Nursery (across from the Main Floor washrooms) will be open for Nursing Mothers only.
- Washrooms: Main floor washrooms will be available in the church building. Please sanitize hands upon building entry, wash hands thoroughly & sanitize again when exiting.
- Lord’s Supper (when applicable): We have obtained individually wrapped communion cups with wafers. Church leaders wearing gloves and masks will bring trays of the wafer/cups to each cohort for self service.
- Live-Stream: we will continue to live-stream our service so you can still join online if you are unable to attend.
Reminder: Please remember to maintain Physical Distancing at all times, unfortunately we are unable to congregate in the Foyer at this time.